26.1.13

Meet Me in Big Sur

Have you ever wanted to visit Big Sur? Yes or no, take my advice and GO! Call in sick or do whatever you need to do and go; you will not be sorry. I have been dreaming of exploring Big Sur for years now and finally did it! My wife and I packed our car and drove with no plans other than to end up in Big Sur. Driving along the Pacific Coast Highway is an incredible experience and being able to really take our time and explore was easily the best start to a new year I've ever had. Trying to bring the Spirit of California's central coast into this film has been difficult. I've tried my best, but pictures just can't do it justice. No camera can perfectly capture the raw power and beauty of the Pacific Ocean or the feeling of standing near the ledge of a high cliff while the sun sets.