19.11.09

Dual Kim


31 de Maio de 2009 - 19 de Novembro de 2009


last year

i was so lost

but that night was beautiful

i was living in london, and i had a punk boy in my life

and it was such a relief to run away to

new york city

i had no time to buy costume, so i just wore my old dolce&gabanna from the 90s

ironically the one the punk boy gave to me ...

i felt so...free and kind of excited

i was with my best friend p, and it was beautiful and strange night

we ended up in the most strangest place, most awkward moments

so newyork.


i think this year i will remember today as the day i slept 10 hours without

any help of anything or anyone without any dreams and woke up feeling peaceful and happy.

no more running away from something or someone or myself.

i wonder what will happen tonight