21.11.13

Ann Demeulemeester: a soft goodbye




Dear Friends, 

         
As a young girl I dreamed of having a voice in fashion. I worked hard to realize this dream an now I feel that I accomplished this mission. I always followed my own path. A new time is coming both for my personal life and the brand “Ann Demeulemeester”. I feel it’s time to separate our paths. “Ann Demeulemeester” is an adult brand now with its own identity and legacy that is able to continue growing without me. I trust the company and the people that worked hard with me. We prepared this step together and they feel ready to bring the brand further into the future. For the next winter-collection, we have decided to show men and women together in one show on the 27th of February 2014. The men’s collection will be in the showroom in January 2014. I want to thank all of you with all my heart for the trust and support you have given me. I feel proud of what we realized together. I’m a happy and fulfilled person, ready to create new challenges in life.


X Ann Demeulemeester