2.4.16

IVY PARK SS16



Let's all go to Parkwood. Beyoncé released this short video, an exclusive first look at Ivy Park, the Beyoncé athleisure line with Topshop. 200 pieces in a mixture of sports bras, leggings, bodysuits, socks, jackets, and more. The collection will be sold in 50 countries at 12 different retail chains. 

"I would wake up in the morning and my Dad would come knocking on my door, telling me it's time to go running. I remember wanting to stop but I would push myself to keep going. I would think about my dreams. I would think about the sacrifices my parents made for me. I would think about my little sister and how I was her hero. I would look at the beauty around me. The sunshine through the trees. I would keep breathing. There are things I'm still afraid of. When i have to conquer those things I still go back to that park. Before hitting the stage I still go back to that park. When it was time for me to give birth I went back to that park. The park became a state of mind. The park became my strength. The park is what made me who I am. Where's your park?"