15.2.11

Caco Neves





" I am a graphic designer living and working in São Paulo. My areas of interest are motion graphics, art direction, illustration and branding. I've previously worked as graphic designer and art director for Estudio Mol, in Sao Paulo. During this time I also produced a big number of commissioned illustrations for some of the most prestigious magazines in Brazil. In 2008 I moved to London, where I lived and worked for 2 years. In August 2010 I moved back to Brazil.

One of my focus of work is motion graphics, an area where I already developed projects for big clients such as MTV, Unilever, Hint Magazine among others. Mixing stop-motion photography, collage and illustration, I created a personal style that is suitable for different purposes. Meanwhile, I am also working on commissioned projects on branding and printed material for clients in London and São Paulo." - Caco Neves