15.6.08

Phone Home


To the caller, when I first answer,
I am the inanimate Barbie.

They do not know what I look like,
Who I am or how I feel. They can only imagine.
It is my job to indulge their fantasies,
To convince them that I am not a doll.
I am their dream turned real.

I view every question the caller asks me
As a command for me to transform.

If they ask I am blonde, I become a blonde.
If they ask how wet I am,
I tell them that my panties are drenched.
I respond to every sound the caller makes
With an affirmation, I encourage them,
I breathe life into the fantasy,
I carve the doll out of flesh.

I do not view myself as this doll, as the commodity.

I am the manufacturer who creates her
From the blueprint that the caller provides me.

When the caller comes, it is positive feedback.
Like an architect
Patting his contractor on the back.


PHONESEX the book
de Phillip Toledano
editado por Twin Palms Publishers